Talk nerdy to me. Book clubs are a thing, right?
I'm starting a monthly entrepreneur book club. I believe today's readers are tomorrow's leaders. Every month, I'll be sharing my top favorite reads that I personally recommend to you, and perfect for my fellow entrepreneurs and creative geniuses. They also happen to be books that I am currently reading, or have read, or will be reading shortly. At the moment, I have my hands on a digital copy of American Dreamer by Tommy Hilfiger.
As a self-taught designer and entrepreneur, I love stepping into the shoes of established professionals in the industry. It helps me gain clarity and perspective. I have so much respect for the geniuses before me, because not only do they have valuable advice and insight, but often times they share the same passion and work ethic. When I read about what they have gone through, I realize that their struggles are similar to my struggles; their rewards are rewards that motivate me too. At the end of the day, reading their stories push me to become a better person. Regardless of what our definitions may be for success and happiness (because they're all different), we all want it. I find it fascinating to learn from those who have walked the walk before me.
If you end up reading any one or all of these books, send me a message and let me know what you think. Also, feel free to share any recommendations that you may have for next month. I might end up featuring your suggestions. Follow me on Instagram to stay connected!
My March Book Club Picks:
(starting top to bottom, left to right)
1. Settle For More by Megyn Kelly
2. Find Your Extraordinary: Dream Bigger, Live Happier, and Achieve Success on Your Own Terms by Jessica Dilullo Herrin
3. Unfiltered: No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me by Lily Collins
4. Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill In Your Career, Rock Social Media by Aliza Licht
5. Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur by Cara Alwill Leyba
6. American Dreamer: My Life in Fashion and Business by Tommy Hilfiger